Re: [XHTML Access] redefining keys and ensuring user control over "activate" (yes tighten)

I think at least Al's suggestion of the suggested SMIL text be  added.  I think it would also be good to add content related to allowing users to control accesskey behavior (i.e. disable, only move focus) would be important features.

Jon