Re: [XHTML Access] must "activate" be boolean?

I am trying to leave on holiday, and I am sure that others can
contribute to this discussion.  My quick answer to this complex question
is that "activate" should be boolean because it maps directly to the
underlying DOM Event.  For a richer event mechanism, you need to leave
activate to its default (which is "no") and define custom event handlers
either for the access element or, more likely, for its target(s).  We
debated permitting the richer event model in the Access module itself
via a "deliver" attribute or some such, but in the end determined that
we would just be duplicating functionality from XML Events.  Poorly.