Re: [html4all] Propose removing "An image in an e-mail or document intended for a specific person who is known to be able to view images" from the HTML5 spec.

As far as I am concerned, the (ab)use of HTML
in e-mail is a complete red herring.  HTML is
a language intended for the markup of web pages;
any reference to its (ab)use for other purposes
should be eliminated from the specification.

Philip TAYLOR
--------