Re: let's discuss aria on #wai-aria

From: Aaron M Leventhal <aleventh@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:46:20 +0200
To: David Bolter <david.bolter@utoronto.ca>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org, wai-xtech-request@w3.org
I've set this to "open on startup" so that I'll be generally available
there for ARIA discussions.

- Aaron

David Bolter <david.bolter@utoronto.ca>
Sent by: wai-xtech-request@w3.org
04/11/2008 06:41 PM

wai-xtech@w3.org
cc

Subject
let's discuss aria on #wai-aria

Hi All,

One of the things missing for ARIA developers so far has been a public
channel to chat about ARIA as a community. We have now set up a space
where people can informally meet at any time and look for others to
discuss ARIA efforts with.

Please join us on the #wai-aria channel (irc.w3.org) for public
discussions about WAI-ARIA (and use #pf for discussion about internal
drafts).

cheers,
David