Style guide: radio button

From: Aaron M Leventhal <aleventh@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:27:00 +0200
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
* Definition says "Assumption is that one will always be selected". I'm
not sure this is always true. I just filled out something the other day
with multiple radio groups per page, where each radio group starts out
unfilled. It was useful because you can see what you have filled out or
not. If you tab into the radio group, nothing is selected until you hit
space or arrow.
* A very important use case is embedded fields in a radio item (this also
happens a lot with checkboxes). For example in the standard Windows print
dialog, it has:
( ) All
( ) Pages from ____ to ____
( ) Selection

It's important to say how to label these things, as well as how it affects
arrow or tab navigation

- Aaron