Reminder: DHTML Style guide Call Tomorrow June 1 at Noon Eastern U.S. Time

From: Wlodkowski, Thomas <Thomas.Wlodkowski@corp.aol.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:29:33 -0400
To: <wai-xtech@w3.org>
For those interested, here's the conference bridge information for
tomorrow's call.

703-265-5000
877-708-6777
Meeting ID: 51999

This is continuation of a series of biweekly calls held Friday's at noon
EDT. This week's agenda will focus on reaching concensis on keyboard
behaviors for the following widgets: tab controls, tree controls and
sliders. I'm not sure that we'll get through all three of the widgets so
anything we don't cover will be discussed on the next call. Meeting
minutes will also be posted and further comment is encouraged on
whatever decisions concerning keyboard behaviors are reached during the
call.

Hope we can get a good turnout to build momentum for this work.

Tom

Tom Wlodkowski
Director of Accessibility, AOL LLC
Phone: 703-265-1999