Re: ARIA roles for Identifying title panes

Hi Becky.

Becky I am thinking that functionally these are a bit like tabs (tab
panel headers) and tabpanels (container of resources), which I think
Jaws and Window-Eyes support.

All, here is a link to the TitlePane test:
http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/test_TitlePane.html

cheers,
David