Re: tabbed page containers and delete

Is escape actually used for closing things anymore? I think on most
platforms it will correspond to the "cancel" option in dialogues,
otherwise I don't think it's usually used.

As an additional point, tabbed content which you close is usually really
deleted - you can't get it back, it's a destructive action. Whereas when
escape is used in a dialog, the exact point is that it should be the "no
harm done" option (eg, when closing a word processor with an open
document which has changes, hitting escape on the "do you want to save
this?" dialog will stop the app from closing). So personally, I'd really
prefer delete, and not escape, to perform this function.

~ Gijs