Re: HTML WG needs complex tables with accessible markup

Hi Loretta,

> Gez, is the HTML Working Group only interested in HTML examples? I've
> come across complex tables of this sort in PDF.

The HTML working group would definitely be interested in seeing the
PDF examples. If you send me examples of these types of tables, I'll
mark them up in HTML so they can see the tables in practice using both
technologies.

Thanks,

Gez

--