Re: Accessible custom contextmenu

Once the popup DIV exists in the DOM, do you move focus to that DIV? I
have found that generally the focus move will get Jaws' attention so
that it will know you have new content there. You will need to put
tabindex="-1" to make the div focusable. On IE it also appears to read
the updated content contained in h tags as part of the focus move. So I
would put some audible hint text inside some h tags at the beginning of
the popup content to help folks know what they've just been moved to.
You can style the h tags to hide the text from the visible interface if
it is a redundant description of the visual object.

Hope this helps.

CB