Re: Updated ARIA docs for Firefox

Hi Tim,

Please bring up anything that doesn't make sense or agree with the spec.
That said, this doc is meant as a developer guide for authors using the
Firefox ARIA implementation, not as a spec. For example, in the specific
case of our mention of tabindex that you've mentioned, it's only
referring to the code example right before that table. It's merely
explaining how ARIA works with a simple checkbox example -- not as a
general definition.

On the other hand, the other tables in the document are more general --
and list what's supported in Firefox.

Basically what I'm looking to have someone check is this: where is there
a difference in the ARIA features listed in our docs when compared with
the spec? For example, I found that our docs had previously listed
"multiselect" as a property name, while the spec called it
"multiselectable". In reality, these docs, the specs and the RDF all
need to be compared for differences.

- Aaron