Re: ARIA Drop Down and Combo button behavior

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:17:32 +0530, Becky Gibson <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
wrote:

> I need to implement drop down and combo buttons so I hacked together a
> simple example. I created it in XHTML so I could add the attributes
> directly into the markup and created some simple functions to give the
> basic behavior. Since this is XHTML and uses a content-type of
> application/xhtml+xml it will only work in Firefox.

And Opera, although we have a bug in keyboard navigation for this stuff at the
moment. I'll send it to the accessibility team and see what makes sense to them...

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com Try Opera 9.1 http://opera.com