Re: IE 7.0 CSS related bug related to the :focus psuedo CSS selector

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:27:53 +0100, Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu> wrote:

> Another apparent bug in IE 7 is that it does not support :focus CSS
> psuedo element for non-link or non-form control elements, so basically
> most ARIA type elements.

IE7 doesn't support the :focus pseudo-class at all. However, its
implementation for :active acts as if it were :focus (but only works on
links -- not form controls or other focusable elements).

I wrote tests and filed bug reports to Microsoft about this for IE7, but
unfortunately it wasn't fixed.

    http://simon.html5.org/test/ie7b2-bugs/013.html
    http://simon.html5.org/test/ie7b2-bugs/027.html

--