RE: DHTML Style Guide: http://dev.aol.com/dhtml_style_guide

Evans, Donald wrote:
> Maybe we can share that can of dog food?
>
> http://www.wats.ca
> This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!
> Failed validation, 13 Errors
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wats.ca%2F&charset=%2
> 8detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

First, apologies to Don, whom I called Dan in my diatribe to Mr. Johnson.
Sorry Don.

Second, validation results for WATS.ca previously posted as HTML rich email
"screen capture" was provided by the Firefox HTML Validator plug-in,
developed by Marc Gueury [http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/], which is
"...based on Tidy and OpenSP. Both algorithms were originally developed by
the Web Consortium W3C. And now extended and improved by a lot of persons.
Both algorithms are embedded inside Mozilla/Firefox and makes the validation
locally on your machine, without sending  HTML to a third party server."

It appears that the plug-in (which shows my content as validating, but the
code being generated by the GoogleAds block causing the validation errors)
and the W3C validator have some disagreement over some of my authored source
code, and I will investigate further.

JF