Update ARIA Examples: Live Regions and Tab Panel

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:01:21 -0500 (CDT)
To: W3C WAI-PFWG <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>

I have been updating the ARIA examples being created the University of Illinois:

http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/

Notably I have updated the live region examples to include both HTML and xhtml versions.  The xhtml versions of all the examples are delivered as MIME type of "application/xhtml+xml" so they will not work with IE, the HTML versions should work with IE.  There is a link labeled "xhtml" on the example pages to get the example delivered at "application/xhtml+xml".  You can also adjust the properties related to live regions using form controls on the page.

http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/live/live1.php

I have also updated the TabPanel example to work with IEs event model.

http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/tabpanel/tabpanel1.php

Jon
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology (DRES)

WWW: http://www.cita.uiuc.edu/
WWW: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jongund/www/