Re: An open letter to Anne van Kesteren

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:14:50 +0900
Cc: <public-html@w3.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program <jfoliot@stanford.edu>

John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program (24 août 2007 -
07:29) :
> Chris and Dan, currently there is a serious PR problem within the
> Working
> Group,

> This is not about removing the ability to speak freely, or offer an
> opinion, but
> rather that the fact that they *ARE* opinions be clearly
> articulated; a
> 'disclaimer' that is currently seriously lacking.

To promote a positive tone on HTML work at W3C, I recommend to link to

If people wants to suggest article topics or even better write them,
you can ask me. We can work together. Be careful, I'm not saying it
is a free for all posting on http://www.w3.org/html/ but more a way
to promote positive tone in working together.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***