Re: Googlefish of Gottfried's article. [was: Re: German article on WCAG 2.0 published]

Gottfried Zimmermann wrote:
>The German article i wrote on WCAG 2.0 is now published at
><http://www.wob11.de/neuewcag2.html>http://www.wob11.de/neuewcag2.html.
>In this article, i explain why WCAG 2.0 is necessary and talk about
>its structure.  Also, i reference the "Roadmap" of PF as a coming
>solution for dynamic Web content.
>
>Unfortunately, there is no translation to English (sorry).

I found this an interesting demonstration of both the strengths and
limitations of the
free transliteration services available on the Web.

http://tinyurl.com/frbz6

For example, translating your name to Dr. Carpenter...

Al