Re: Comments on 27 May 2005 WD of XHTML 2.0

Hi,

Perhaps my original message [1] was too cryptic.
The comments in the attached HTML file were written as requests, comments
etc to the HTML WG.
Some comments are related to accessibility: these can all be found by
searching the word "accessibility" (marked with <strong> and in red) in the
document. Some of these comments have to do with the way certain elements
are defined (e.g. object); others have to do with bad practices shown in
code examples.
All of this is offered to mailing list to see if there's anything that PFWG
or any other group in WAI wants to pass on to the HTML WG. If there is no
discussion, I'll just send the document to
<mailto:www-html@w3.org>www-html@w3.<mailto:www-html@w3.org>org.

Regards,

Christophe Strobbe

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2005Aug/0000.html