RE: Classification of AT in ATAG2

I would like to know why you want this done, so do you if I ask why?

If tracecenter.org is no longer a domain you want mapped to, I would suggest
you should implement a complete set of server side redirects to the
trace.wisc.edu domain until your server logs show no traffic coming into
that domain, at that time you could take out that server without any
problems of referencing.  All search engines will update their listing too
if you do it in that manner. (Actually, user agents are meant to update
bookmarks to when they get a permanent redirection... but I don't think any
of them implement it)

I notice you are running Apache 1.3.27, so I'll refer to those docs

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_alias.html#redirect
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_alias.html#redirectperm

Geoff