LD Web

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:12:37 +0200
To: wai-xtech@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
Hi Folks

I had an action item to let you know when LD web was live. The site is
available at ld-web.org.

Note LD web is not a standard. It is a place to develop and validate
techniques and methodologies for improving access to information for people
with LD.

The intent is to end up with a consistent end to end useful methodology that
can be used by or turn into a standard.

(Also note the semantic web draft, and the road map document is not yet on
line.)

Keep well and all the best,

Lisa

Lisa Seeman
UB Access
Tel: +972-2-648-3782 (please note our new number)
Website:   www.ubaccess.com

THIS E-MAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE
RECIPIENT OF THIS E-MAIL ONLY.