Re: Fw: Re: CG: XML (and SQL)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:08:22 -0600 (CST)
To: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org, marja@annotea.org

Marja Riitta koivunen's work on annotea [0] recognised this and has had
3-odd years developing the theme with implementations. Behzad Ketali
presented [1] a paper on this [2], at the ozewai conference last week.
There's a bunch of other approaches to the same idea - the idea behind the
earl.w3.org server was to allow for multiple evaluations of the same
content, and querying according to a variety of criteria - I gave a
presentation on the value of that a couplem of weeks ago but the slides
are in spanish [3].

[0] http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea
[1] (powerpoint) http://www.ozewai.org/2004/presentations/behzad1.ppt
[2] http://www.ozewai.org/2004/presentations/behzad1-paper/index.htm
[3] ask me - I'll get them up in the next few days.

Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org

<quote who="Will Pearson">