Orchard on Extensions and Versioning in XML

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:37:35 -0500
To: wai-xtech@w3.org

Dave Orchard gave a presentation about the topics of Extension and
Versioning in XML.

The slides are available in PDF at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Nov/att-0037/XML2004ExtensibilityAndVersioning.pdf

This is a complex topic but architects looking for an
accessible-by-construction web have an interest in it.

This is a work-in-progress checkpoint, not a finished product.

The diagram in this presentation is a good guinea pig as a baby step
in modeling for access to diagrams.

This would appear to be a dump from PowerPoint.

What I got back from the converter at Adobe

http://access.adobe.com:8088/ads-cgi/do_conv.pl

is useless.  The only text is in the cover page.

For an accessible alternative I suggest the drafts attached to the
TAG list covermemo at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Nov/0071.html

to wit:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Nov/att-0071/versioning-part1.html