RE: agenda item ?

Yes,  I forgot about W3C process.......

What I would like to see as a next step is a clear evaluation of what
could be done for different disabilities, with different types of web
content, and build those scenarios.

Address them one by one and developed each one in parallel to build a
full paradigm

For example, comprehension of text content, navigation, comprehension of
navigation,  interaction, etc.