Re: RSVP: joint telecon August 2004 at 16:00 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:44:03 -0400, Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
wrote:

> RSVP:  Please reply to me or to the wai-xtech@w3.org list indicating if
> you will be on the
> call and any preferences about agenda.

If I don't fall asleep first (it will be 2am in the morning in Australia
when this call begins) I intend to be there. My main goal is to find out
what things people think are different, and to explain why I think it is
important to make XML solutions that we develop RDF-compatible the first
time we develop them.

As people are probably aware I also think that there are important gains
to be had in seriously considering the semantic web's flexibility as a way
of dealing with conformance. And a few other useful things that can be
done. But there are 90 minutes...

cheers

Chaals

--