RE: encapsulating knowledge Vs providing an alternate access method

Ahh, Ok I am with you now.
Yes I am bugging them about it.

The DI group have allocated someone the task of looking at this stuff :)

It may be a way of getting great adoption and scope for accessibility

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility