classification of Braille cells in Unicode

The following public comment issue in Unicode has come to our attention.

Please see also the earlier discussion on the XML 1.1 considerations at
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2002Jun/thread.html#17

>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:44:23 -0400
>From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
>Subject: Fwd: New Public Review Issues posted

The Unicode Technical Committee has sent the I18N WG the
following review request. I think the Braille issue is of
interest to WAI. Please send comments back to the I18N IG
or directly use the report form on the Unicode Web site.
Also, please feel free to forward as appropriate.
(the review is public)

Regards,    Martin.