Re: Mailing List Archives improvements: big progresses!

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:05:36 +0200
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>, <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: <jose@w3.org>, <ijacobs@w3.org>, <dbooth@w3.org>, <mcmay@w3.org>, <chaals@w3.org>

Great stuff.

I like the idea of offering alternate stylesheets, though the 'short view'
one didn't seem to have any effect for me.

I would especially like to see an alternate stylesheet in messages to make
this sort of message readable:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2003AprJun/0262.html

(paragraphs are single lines of the incoming mail, and so you have to scroll
horizontally to read them).

I think a smaller font for the <h1> would be good, so that it fits on one
line.

Best wishes,

Steven