Re: Classification of AT in ATAG2

[moved to ATAG list, bcc to xtech so they know where it went]

Well, there are three perspectives here. Geoff sees the document as
"fundamentally flawed in its generalisation". Matt seems to think it is
not sufficiently complete to cover what Geoff needs. And I maintain
that in fact the guidelines document pretty much gets it right.

What is important, in my opinion, are the techniques which demonstrate
how to do this in different types of system. Lookng briefly over the
techniques work it is clear that there has been some substantial work
done since the group started, but there is a need for more.

Perhaps a few detailed suggestions about what is missing would help
determine whether they are the sort of thing that should be a new
checkpoint, or whether they are in fact techniques for existing
checkpoints.

cheers

Chaals