TAG announces Last Call review of Architecture Document

From: Al Gilman <al.gilman@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:34:09 -0500
To: wai-xtech@w3.org

full announcement message for this Last Call public review is
[from Ian Jacobs, the editor for the TAG]

--

Dear www-tag,

Below is a copy of the email I just sent to the W3C Chairs
announcing the Last Call of the Architecture Document. The
TAG looks forward to your reviews!

  _ Ian

On behalf of the Technical Architecture Group (TAG) [1], I am
pleased to announce the publication of the 9 December 2003
"Architecture of the World Wide Web, First Edition" Last Call
Working Draft. The document is available at:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-webarch-20031209/

Review end date: 5 March 2004
Mailing list   : public-webarch-comments@w3.org (archive [2])

[snip]