[XAG] New draft Announcement

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:49:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI Cross-group list <wai-xtech@w3.org>

I am very pleased to announce the publication of a new Editors' draft of XML
Accessibility Guidelines...

The new draft is available at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/xag-20020915 and
is what you currently get from the "latest version" URI -
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML

Changes as at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/xag-20020915#Appendix

 Checkpoint 1.3 merged into checkpoint 2.9
 Editorial changes to problem statement.
 New section on relation to other guidelines
 Glossary is now a reference to the WAI glossary
 Assorted markup and style normalisation

There are some more support documents available:

 About XAG: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/about
 Issues list: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/issues
 Change History: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/changes
 Translations: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/translations (there is currently
   a Spanish translation of the last Public Working Draft)

Cheers

Chaals

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>there is a new draft of XAG in preparation. Although I haven't finished with
>editing it (still spell-checking, link-checking, updating support pages, etc)
>the changes to come should not be significant for review. If anyone wants an
>early look it is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/xag-20020915
>
>Note that until I finish the editing the latest editors' draft URI will still
>point to the 17 June version. The real announcement will include changes,
>etc.
>
>Cheers
>
>Charles

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22