From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:31:54 +1000
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Re: archive: top-level index page with adjusted link text

I have tried the existing W3C mailing list archives in both Lynx 2.8
and Emacs/W3 4.0, and I have not encountered any problems at all.

The existing format works particularly well in Emacs/W3: Emacspeak
reads the subject line of each message as one moves back and forth
from link to link. Reading the current line reads the full details of
the message (sender, date, subject etc.).

I would be interested to know what the supposed problems are because I
can't find them.

Kelly Ford: "Re: archive: example message page with long titles"
Al Gilman: "archive: top-level index page with adjusted link text"
Al Gilman: "archive: top-level index page with adjusted link text"
Al Gilman: "Re: archive: top-level index page with adjusted link text"
Reply:
Al Gilman: "Re: archive: top-level index page with adjusted link text"
[ by date ] [by thread ] [ by subject ] [ by author ]
Broader listings:
[this list, more time] [more W3C mailing lists]
Mail actions:
[ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]
Help
[How to use the archives] [Search in the archives]