Re: Mailing list archives: feeback requested on proposedimprovements (2: view)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:07:04 -0500 (EST)
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
cc: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, Ian Jacobs <ian@w3.org>, WAI Cross-group list <wai-xtech@w3.org>
I can attempt to do that instead. (But what do you mean by "links to
backups"?)

Chaals

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Al Gilman wrote:

  At 08:39 AM 2002-03-28 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  >I will take an action to raise this again as an issue in WCAG.

  Please don't do that.  I am checking with the leadership of the WCAG on this point.
  See the WAI CG archives.

  Ian did a good job of recapping the rationale.

  What I would like you to do, however, is give us an update on user agent implementation on skipping MAP.  With links to backups.

  Al