Re: Mailing list archives: feeback requested on proposed improvements

le lun 25-03-2002 à 22:14, Liam Quin a écrit :
> Two things I have heard often from WG members --
> (1) can we makeURLs shorter (e.g. lose the /Archives from the URL?)

I'm pretty sure we can, but honestly I don't think it fits in the scope
of this project (remember, this is about markup and layout).

> (2) can we have a way to see an entire thread, even if it spans
>     a month/quarter/year boundary?

Once again, I don't think that belongs to this project. The good news is
that we do have a project to implement it and if everything goes well,
it should be set up that way when we update the archives to reflect the
current proposal.

Regards,

Dom
W3C's Webmaster