Re: archive: RFC: new sketch available

On 14 Mar 2002, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:

  le jeu 14-03-2002 à 18:08, Charles McCathieNevile a écrit :
  > It would also be nice (in my opinion) to include the number of messages with
  > the setction of the mailing list:
  >
  > March 2202 - 1 mesage | sorted by date | by author | by thread

  Err, could you clarify? Where would like to see that: in the index page,
  in the period page or in the message page? The index page already has
  the number of messages in the table, so does the period page.

In the index page. What I mean is to have the number of messages included in
the first link, rather than listed at the end of the table. (Or as text after
the first link but before the second one).

Or something similar. I would also like to explicitly ask for those little
visual bars as seperators.

cheers

Chaals