Structuring XSLT for presentation Re: FW: feature request.

Ah. That is a very simple method, although to work reliably it would make
sense to have a namespace that was "XSLT presentation".

I have been thinking less along the lines of adding markup to XSLT and more
along the lines of ways to present what is already there. Thoughts swirling
in my brain include visual representations of programming code (which XSLT
is) and ways that RDF is represented for easy understanding. But I don't have
much time this week to expand on it, unfortunately. I would like to get some
stuff out over the weekend.

Cheers

Chaals