New draft of XML accessibility Guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI Cross-group list <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Hi folks,

I have published a new draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML/xag-20020617 is
the dated URI, but http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/XML will get you there (that's
the keeper URI for the latest editor's version..

In summary the changes are minimal - I decided I would like clearer
resolution on edits before I make them wholesale.

In the end I added some information to checkpoints 1.1 and 1.2, and edited
those and checkpoint 4.4 a bit, and worked on the markup of the document a
bit.

I will provide more detail about changes in a seperate mail, and will also
start proposing things in terms of change requests.