FW: $5M Reward for Arrest of Usama Bin Laden

-----Original Message-----
From: americans_outraged@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 6:02 PM
Subject: $5M Reward for Arrest of Usama Bin Laden

Americans and Friends of Freedom Everywhere:

Since June of 1999 the U.S. Government has offered a $5,000,000 reward for
information the might lead to the arrest and/or conviction of Usama Bin Laden
(http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm). He has already
murdered hundreds of innocent, men, women, and children in violation of the
principles of Islam, and in light of the cowardly and horrific events of
Tuesday, September 11th, 2001, in the United States which are almost certainly
his doing, it is hoped that this bounty will be raised a hundred-fold.

On December 7th, 1941, 2,403 people perished as the result a surprise attack
on military targets within the United States at Pearl Harbor. We can expect
the death toll for today's horrible mass murders to be much higher and there
can be no doubt that the crime is much greater.

WE ARE NOW IN A STATE OF WAR: The enemy has won the first round by achieving
exactly what he wanted: death, injury, destruction, economic loss, disruption,
and terror. He vowed that he would make every American a target of his insane
and criminal attacks, and he has kept his murderous promise.

Now let all Americans -- and the people of all responsible and outraged
nations around the world -- join in a worldwide hunt for this rogue, and let
this animal and all who have participated in these acts be brought to justice
by trial, or, if that is not possible, by bombshell or bullet.

Let those who wish to conduct their lives in peace do their part now to end
this scourge.

Do not think that you can do nothing. If we raise up -- not just as citizens
of our countries, but as citizens of the world -- we can restore the peace.
Give your support, display the flag, donate blood and money for disaster
relief (see http://paydirect.yahoo.com/PD/onePage/onePageRedCrossMoney-drv.pd
and http://www.redcross.org/where/where.html), forward this note, contact
Congress (http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/congressmerge.html), and let
local news media know that we will not forget this Tuesday of Terror, this
"new day of infamy" until its perpetrators are brought to full, final and
righteous justice.

Generations before us did their part to win for us the freedoms we have
enjoyed until this morning. Now it is our time to do our part.

A Patriotic Gen X-er

-------------------------------postscript-------------------------------------

While news videos showed people in the West Bank cheering the deaths of
thousands of innocent Americans, here is what some of the rest of the world
said:

  U.S. President George W. Bush: "Freedom itself was attacked this morning
            by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended."

  British Prime Minister Tony Blair: "This mass terrorism is the new evil in
            our world today. It is perpetrated by fanatics who are utterly
            indifferent to the sanctity of life and we, the democracies of
            this world, are going to have to come together and fight it
            together and eradicate this evil completely from our world."

  William Hague, Conservative Party Leader (UK): "It is an act of war against
            civilisation and it will feel in the United States and to people
            across the world very similar to a declaration of a war as Pearl
            Harbor was."

  Irish President Mary McAleese: "It's not just a crime against the American
            people, it's not just a crime against the American civilisation.
            It's a crime against the very foundations of all our humanity."

  French President Jacques Chirac: "It is with enormous distress that France
            has just learned of the monstrous attacks -- there is no other
            word for it -- that have just struck the United States of America.
            In these horrifying circumstances, the entire people of France
            ... stand by the people of America."

  Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien: "It is impossible to fully comprehend
            the evil that would have conjured up such a cowardly and depraved
            assault upon thousands of innocent people."

  Russian President Vladimir Putin: "Such an inhuman act must not go unpunished.
            The entire international community should unite in the struggle
            against terrorism."

  U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan: "There can be no doubt that these attacks
            are deliberate acts of terrorism, carefully planned and coordinated,
            and as such I condemn them utterly."

  German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder: "These deeds are a declaration of war
            against the civilized world."

  Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi: "These attacks ... require a full-
            blown fight against terrorism. We know this fight is the way to
            defend the values that are at the basis of civil life and peace."

  U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell: "A terrible, terrible tragedy has
            befallen my nation, but it has befallen all those who believe in
            democracy."

  Newsweek Reporter Evan Thomas: "A new day of infamy." (see full story at
             http://www.msnbc.com/news/627168_asp.htm)

  Time Reporter Michael Elliott: "America will never be the same." (see
             http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,174540,00.html)

  Pope John Paul II: "Commending the victims to almighty God's mercy, I
             implore his strength upon all involved in rescue efforts and in
             caring for the survivors."