Re: the meaning of the term document in WCAG2

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:57:06 -0700
To: "gregory j. rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: <wai-xtech@w3.org>
At 09:38 PM 5/19/01 -0400, gregory j. rosmaita wrote:
>Elements may include content

So might documents.

Also documents might include content.

It is possible that content could include elements and documents.

Files could include any/all/none(?) of the above.

And of course all these are objects (which also might include
some/all/none/any).

I may be mistaken but it's also possible that any of these can have a URI
and now that I've emailed this it is referenced by a link. (within, of
course, a document).

This fails to take into account instances and statements about the
instances - all of which are data (and often simultaneously metadata)

Now if I could just transform any/all of that gracefully!

Once again "Welcome to the Pedantic Web".
--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE