Re: Request for feedbacks on SVG Accessibility, linearization, RDF, etc...

For now I am going to keep collecting stuff in the archive of this thread,
but I hope to use it to update the SVG access note (at least to include a
section on current and future work - we need something on implementation
anyway). For anyone who doesn't know how to find the archives, this thread
begins at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2001Jul/0000 and can
then be followed. So I would request that future posts remove people from teh
cc: list, unless people say otherwise.

I am adding here a reference to work by Zdenek Mikovec who has done some
very similar work at Czech Technical University. I am hoping that the contact
details are still current - the page has not been updated for 18 months, but
the BIS project is what I am referring to.

http://cs.felk.cvut.cz/~xmikovec/

(Thanks to Lori Stefano Petrucci and Patrick Roth from University of Geneva,
who have been doing related work - http://websound.unige.ch/ and some more
closely related stuff I can't find on the web yet - and pointed me
to this)

Chaals