archive: top level index page with long titles

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:31:56 -0400
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Attached please find a version of a web page which is the top-level index
(as of when I snapshotted it last week) with long link TITLE attributes
similar to the message page version I circulated the other day.

It has similar characteristics to the other example, but this page is in
even more dire need of changing that that page, IMHO.

Al