Re: archive: example message page with long titles

Am I missing something because I don't see the title text in lynx.
Attached is the page and I don't see the title text that's ben defined for
the skip nav link.  This is in Lynx.

JAWS reads the title text.  This is controled with a user setting that
chooses between what JAWS calls screen text and alt/title or the longer of
the two.

Personally I think JAWS is wrong here.  They default to reading title text
and most users are not going to know about changing this or why they'd
want to.

On textual links Window-Eyes does not look at title text.

Narrator, the system access utility included in Windows 2000 and beyond
would read the title text when tabbing to a text link that has title text
defined.

I'm not sure what HPR does at this point.