Re: wake-up call

At 08:38 AM 4/9/2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>I also wouldn't underestimate the artists that we do have... (Myself not
>included - I can draw digrams which is not the same thing, but is a step in
>the right direction).

And Charles makes a fatal misstep!  Dude, this is why you don't mention
these things; you have now volunteered to illustrate WAI documents.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

In all seriousness, I don't mean to underestimate any artists among
us, but I just note that they are likely being underutilized, just by
virtue of the fact that most key WAI documents contain approximately
zero helpful illustrations at present.  If we have people with those
specific skills, we aren't using them right now!

--Kynn

PS:  We need pictures of people with disabilities on the main WAI
      home page.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison