Re: Assigning you with Issue 10

Josh,

Yes, I want to be the SC Manager for Interactive Element Contrast
(Minimum).  My github username is goodwitch :)

Thanks much,
Glenda

P.S.  I have a meeting tomorrow with Wilco, Alastair and Laura Carlson to
work through a number of comments/suggestions.  Onwards!

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals