Re: Usability Compatability Checklist PDF Document

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:39:27 -0500
To: Nathan Lyle <natelyle@chartermi.net>
CC: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
See errata [1], though not an error:

Correction: One user has said that she was able to print starting on
page 2, then printing page 1 separately. Another user was able to
print with Acrobat 4 by doing the following: "I took a shot at
deselecting the "Annotations" check box in the "Pring Range" block.
NOW, it has printed."3. Broken link to PDF version of the 5 May 1999
Techniques Document.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-ERRATA

Nathan Lyle wrote:

> The PDF file available at
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.html may have a
>  problem with it. When I download it (I have tried several
>  times) and then attempt to open in (Acrobat Reader 5 in
>  Windows 2000) it has an error attempting to read page 1.
>  The other pages show up, but not page 1. Any ideas?
>
> ~Nathan Lyle (natelyle@chartermi.net)

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447