Re: Content Accessibility guidelines 1.0

Tezra,

W3C's WAI doesn't produce ADA guidelines. WAI materials
should be useful to you anyway, but for information about
US government regulations, you'll need to check out
their sites.

For information about the latest work of W3C's
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/

For information about accessibility policies of
various countries:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Policy

Hope this helps,

  _ Ian

Tezra R Felix wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> We are currently updating our website to be more ADA compliant and

would like to inquire about any recent versions of the guidelines.  Any tips, suggestions, or web references that we can do more research on would be greatly appreciated.

> Thank you for your time,
>
> Tezra Felix
> Web Technician, Information Delivery Services
> Community Services Business Center
> 6700 Clark Road
> Sarasota, Fl  34241
> (941)316-1206 x 243
> trfelix@co.sarasota.fl.us

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447