Re: Web Content Accessibilty Guidelines 1.0

Paul Houser wrote:

> I have opened up your PDF version and cannot get it to print. I have tried numerous things, but I think it is just the document itself. I keeps getting an error when I try to print. Just thought you should know. It is really the only format I am interested in.

Paul,

Check out entry 2 on the 'errata' page [1]. Depending
on which version of Acrobat you are using to print (and
I'm going to assume you are using Acrobat in Windows), Acrobat
has some problems with this document, even though the document
is valid PDF. You can try to print the Postscript version as well.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-ERRATA#entry-2

> Paul Houser, MCSE
> Internet/Intranet Support
> Kansas Department of Transportation
> 785.296.8411
> phouser@ksdot.org

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783