Re: W3C heads do not print

Nancy Gores of the Trace Center said I should contact you about the
following question I originally sent to her:

I printed the W3C guidelines at
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT that we are to follow to
be compliant with accessibility issues.  However, none of
the blue heads (e.g., H2, H3) nor the boxed guidelines
printed.  That's a first for me, and I print webpages from
hundreds of sites.  I am using Netscape 4.7.  I'm curious,
can you explain why the heads and guidelines do not print?

Thank you,
Chris Olgren
Univ of WI-Madison

>Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:12:50 -0600
>To: cholgren@facstaff.wisc.edu
>From: Nancy Gores <info@trace.wisc.edu>
>Subject: Re: W3C heads do not print
>
>Hello Chris,
>This isn't the Trace Center's document. You'll want to contact
>wai-wcag-editor@w3.org. I'd guess this has something to do with the
>stylesheet support in Netscape. You might try printing from another browser
>or print from the postscript or PDF version (found at the top of the doc).
>Best regards,
>

>At 10:09 AM 1/9/01 -0600, you wrote:
>>I printed the W3C guidelines at
>>http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT that we are to follow to
>>be compliant with accessibility issues.  However, none of
>>the blue heads (e.g., H2, H3) nor the boxed guidelines
>>printed.  That's a first for me, and I print webpages from
>>hundreds of sites.  I am using Netscape 4.7.  I'm curious,
>>can you explain why the heads and guidelines do not print?
>>
>>Thank you,
>>Chris Olgren
>>B136 Lathrop Hall
>>2-8530