Re: annotation question/intention

Carol,

Thank you very the very clear presentation regarding the excerptation and
annotation of the W3C document. It's fine as is, but should the explanatory
text on each page prove to be unwieldy, I think you could also provide the
annotation and copyright notices on a slide of it's own, up front, and then
the note (*) could be a one-liner link to the more completet slide:

"Excerpted from the Checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 1.0. Copyright (c) 1999 W3C (MIT, Inria, Keio). Annotations are
by Carol Foster and have not received the review or approval of the W3C and
WAI."

__