Re: Level A conformance question

"Reviriego Riscoque, Daniel" wrote:

>  I have validated my website using the Bobby version 3.2 (Cast).
>  To be bobby approved, a page must pass all of the Priority 1 accessibility
> checkpoints established by the WAI.
>
>  Should I use the Bobby aproved icon on my site or I can use the Level A
> conformance logo from W3C?

First, thanks for making your site accessible!

Bobby-approved does not necessarily mean WCAG 1.0 Level A since some
WCAG requirements cannot be checked by machine. So I recommend that
you use the checklist and make sure that you meet all of the
P1 requirements:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/full-checklist.html

If so, then yes, you may use the WCAG 1.0 logo.

Thanks again,

 - Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783