Errors in [WCAG10-CSS-TECHNIQUES]

From: Miki Ofuji <webmaster@zspc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:18:22 +0900
To: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Hello,
I found two minor errors in [WCAG10-CSS-TECHNIQUES].

First, in the second Example of "2 User override of styles",
I think you should use numbers, not names, for colors because
techniques of "9.1 Color Contrast" says so.

And second list item of "8 Text formatting and position",
there are sentences below.

    For example instead of writing "H E L L O" (which users
    generally recognize as the word "hello" but would hear as
    individual letters), authors may create the same visual
    effect with the 'word-spacing' property applied to "HELLO".

It's "letter-spacing" not "word-spacing".

Thank you.

  Miki Ofuji  webmaster@zspc.com
  http://www.zspc.com/